Calling all Fundraising Managers – Are you looking to develop your career in fundraising?
Flow Caritas is the leading consultancy providing staff to the UK fundraising industry, so if you are looking to develop your management career in charity fundraising, then we can help you.
Key aspects of the role:
- Creating, establishing and leading all aspects of a new in-house face to face team
- Continuously monitoring and analysing performance against targets, and using data to make informed recommendations for improvement
- To be actively involved in recruiting, training and developing fundraisers as well as coaching and monitoring all performance
- Liaising with external suppliers regarding recruitment
- Embedding and rolling out best practice in all areas of the operation to devise sector-leading principals
Successful candidates have:
- Demonstrable experience or a strong interest in leading a successful face to face fundraising team
- A relentless desire to innovate and embrace new techniques and technologies as they emerge to drive continuous improvement and ROI
- Excellent time keeping and attention to detail
- People management skills
- The ability to cope with demanding situations, conflicting priorities and tight deadlines, whilst maintaining consistently high standards of creativity
- The ability to think creatively, solve problems and develop innovative approaches to communications issues
- A little helping hand from the experts at Flow!